A Distinguished Location For New Mexico Conferences
Complete Meeting Package: $125 to $195 per person, per night including one night's lodging (two night minimum), breakfast, lunch & dinner, two meeting breaks based on double occupancy per night. Plus applicable taxes and gratuities. Please call 800 395 6343 to book!
Bring your business conferences up to a higher level. The best thinking often happens when you change your perspective. At 9,000 feet elevation, The Lodge Resort & Spa in historic Cloudcroft, New Mexico offers a new atmosphere to enhance your groups’ creativity and is custom-made for productive business conferences. Start your meeting with a team building exercise where the fresh mountain air clears the mind and The Lodge’s expert sales staff will help you create your teams’ most memorable business retreat.
Whether you’re hosting an executive retreat or a large meeting, The Lodge Resort can address your planning needs with a variety of function rooms. We offer nine different facilities, ranging up to 2,222 square feet in size and accommodating up to 200 people. Whether it’s the exquisite Marcia Room — one of our sophisticated meeting spaces — or outside under magnificent blue skies, this timeless New Mexico retreat will suit your business style perfectly. And when work is done, enjoy a spectacular round of golf, or take advantage of world-class hiking on one of our majestic trails. You’ll feel like you’re on vacation. Offering a variety of versatile event options, our inviting New Mexico conference facilities include:
Click here for our New Mexico Banquet Services & Wedding Facilities.
- 11,000 square feet of event space -- Perfect for meetings and banquets, accommodating up to 200 guests
- The Pavilion Hall -- Featuring wooden floors, knotty pine walls, and a fireplace for an elegant and rustic retreat. This room is perfect for receptions and corporate gatherings. Spanning 2,222 square feet, it’s our largest indoor facility, accommodating up to 200 guests.
- Sacramento Pavilion Hall -- A smaller venue that can be used alone or combined with the Pavilion Hall.
- Crystal Room -- Our most intimate meeting room, seating a maximum of 33 guests. Featuring a crystal chandelier and breathtaking views of White Sand National Monument, this venue is perfect for small meetings and private dinners.
- Trestle Room -- Also known as the Red Dog Saloon, complete with a hand-carved wooden bar, fireplace, and dance floor. This spectacular room is designed for meetings, conferences, and banquets for up to 70 guests.
- Marcia Room -- Featuring bay windows overlooking the front lawn, pond, and White Sands National Monument in the distance. Comfortably seats up to 80 guests and boasts a fireplace.
- Terrace -- Overlooking the swimming pool and Garden Gazebo, with access to the Garden Deck. This quaint room has marble tables, leather chairs, mahogany wood, and wall-to-wall windows — ideal for small banquets and private dinners for up to 36.
- Garden Gazebo – Offering pristine views of our unique golf course and the enchanting Lincoln National Forest, this is an ideal setting for weddings and gatherings of all types.
- Eagle Deck -- Overlooking the first hole of our tree-lined golf course, this is a spectacular place to meet in the great outdoors. Features a redwood deck, breathtaking views, and fresh mountain air, perfect for up to 90 guests.
For Business Meeting Success, Try This New Mexico Retreat
Since the success of your New Mexico meeting can hinge on the smallest detail, our professionally trained event planners will work with you before your arrival and throughout your event. This inviting New Mexico retreat will support your meeting’s objectives. Contributing to the success of your event is a range of onsite event services, including:
Click here for more Southwest Resort Features & Services.
- Assistance in planning special events
- Service to handle last-minute requests
- Professional catering staff, with customized menus
- In-house audiovisual equipment
- Internet access, in all meeting rooms
- Assistance in planning floral arrangements, entertainment, and photographers
Seasoned by a rich and cultured past, The Lodge Resort beckons you with tales of intrigue. Enjoy this magnificent monument to a bygone age — possessing a haunting presence that can be felt to your very core. To request more information or reserve space for an upcoming New Mexico conference, meeting or event, send an email to email@example.com – or click here to submit an Online Request For Information.