A PicturePerfect Setting For Romantic New Mexico Weddings
When it's time to celebrate your New Mexico wedding, reception, or banquet, the possibilities are endless at The Lodge
Resort. Select from an array of elegant indoor facilities, which accommodate up to 200 guests. Or host your function at one
of our breathtaking outdoor venues, featuring panoramic views of the Sacramento Mountains, our golf course, or the
impressive Lincoln National Forest. As one of the most exquisite locations for New Mexico banquets, we offer a variety of
venues to suit your style, including:
Click here for more New Mexico Meeting Facilities & Conference Services.
- 11,000 square feet of event space Perfect for meetings and banquets, accommodating up to 200 guests
- The Pavilion Hall Featuring wooden floors, knotty pine walls, and a fireplace, for an elegant and rustic retreat. This room is perfect for receptions and corporate gatherings. Spanning 2,222 square feet, it's our largest indoor facility, accommodating up to 200 guests.
- Sacramento Pavilion Hall A smaller venue that can be used alone or be combined with the Pavilion Hall.
- Crystal Room Our most intimate meeting room, seating a maximum of 33 guests. Featuring a crystal chandelier and breathtaking views of White Sand National Monument, this venue is perfect for small meetings and private dinners.
- Trestle Room Also known as the Red Dog Saloon, complete with a hand-carved wooden bar, fireplace, and dance floor. This spectacular room is designed for meetings, conferences, and banquets for up to 70 guests.
- Marcia Room Featuring bay windows overlooking the front lawn, pond, and White Sands National Monument in the distance. Comfortably seats up to 80 guests and boasts a fireplace.
- Terrace Overlooking the swimming pool and Garden Gazebo, with access to the Garden Deck. This quaint room has marble tables, leather chairs, mahogany wood, and wall-to-wall windows - ideal for small banquets and private dinners for up to 36.
- Garden Gazebo Offering pristine views of our unique golf course and the enchanting Lincoln National Forest, this is an ideal setting for weddings and gatherings of all types.
- Eagle Deck Overlooking the first hole of our tree-lined golf course, this is a spectacular place to meet in the great outdoors. Features a redwood deck, breathtaking views, and fresh mountain air, perfect for up to 90 guests.
Thoughtful Services At Our New Mexico Banquet Facilities
Whether you're planning an informal gathering, social gala, or awards dinner, our professional planning staff and culinary team
promise you a memorable event. We'll help you every step of the way - from choosing an outstanding New Mexico banquet room to
deciding on the best décor to selecting menu options to accommodate every guest. Make us your choice for a spectacular event or
wedding in New Mexico, with flexible services that include:
Click here for more about our Southwest Vacation Features & Resort Services.
- Professional catering team, serving customized menus
- Accomplished planning staff, to assist in each detail
- Outdoor ceremony space, with breathtaking views of the Sacramento Mountains
- In-house audiovisual equipment
- Assistance with floral arrangements, entertainment, and photographers
Seasoned by a rich and cultured past, The Lodge Resort beckons you with tales of intrigue. Enjoy this magnificent monument to a
bygone age - possessing a haunting presence that can be felt to your very core. To request more information or reserve space for
an upcoming New Mexico wedding or event, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org - or
click here to submit an Online Request For Information.
The Lodge Wedding Information
The Lodge Group Description